Procurement Specialist - Americas (Canada, US, Mexico)
Karl Kruse GmbH & Co. KG is a leading global distributor in the distribution of electronic components, with headquarters in Dusseldorf. For the development of new markets, we are looking for a sales engineer in the fields of Automotive, Consumer Goods, FPGA, Healthcare, Hi-Rel, IoT, Industry, Lighting, Renewable Energy, Power, RF& Wireless.
As a member of our sales organization, you will be expected to work closely with Kruses’s global product managers and the sales staff. Tasked with sourcing and filling customer requirements you will be negotiating transactions and identifying new vendors. You are going to provide feedback and market information to the sales staff and product management team in real-time by interacting with our other global locations. In addition, you are going to get the opportunity to create demand, keep your eyes open to new opportunities and be a great trader. The role provides the opportunity for exceptional high earning potential with uncapped commissions!
Who we’re looking for!
- Minimum 5 experience as a Buyer or Purchaser
- A high-energy, smart, and persistent professional drove to succeed and revolutionize an industryAn
- effective negotiator with excellent relationship-building skills
- Someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A trader with a creative and proactive mindset
- Someone who is hungry for uncapped earnings
- Semiconductor industry experience at least 5 years + is a plus English is required
What We Offer:
- A challenging task with very good development opportunities for independent and creative solutions, supported by a dynamic team.
- Thanks to Kruse’s varied fields of activity, our employees are offered a wide variety of career opportunities worldwide.
- Working from the home office is possible and flexible working hours.
- We expect you to work independently in a family atmosphere with performance-based pay and good development opportunities
Human Resources Department