The internet pages partly use so-called cookies. Cookies do not harm your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and stored by your browser.
- IP address of the requesting computer
- Date and time of the request
- called page / name of the retrieved file
- transferred amount of data
- Message if the access / retrieval was successful
- Internet address from which the page or file was retrieved or the desired function was initiated
- used web browser