Manufacturers & Contacts
- AEM Components’ products used globally for circuit protection and EMI signal filtering by many fortune 500 companies and other renowned customers in the telecommunication, computer, consumer electronics, and automotive industries. AEM’s patented breakthrough technologies and lean manufacturing facilities ensure superior quality at the best value. AEM’s products and services include the followings:
- Automotive Grade (AEC-Q200) SMD Fuses
- SolidMatrix® Multilayer Monolithic Chip Fuses
- AirMatrix® Surface Mount Fuses
- GcDiode® ESD Suppressors
- Multilayer Varistors
- SMD Chip Inductors and beads
- PMS Resettable Fuses
- ECE (Excel Cell Electronic Co., Ltd.) is a company founded in 1981 in Taiwan, whose product range includes a wide variety of switches, relays and connectors, even Resettable Fuse.
- Wayon is one of the global core providers of electronic protection solutions and founded by Shanghai Research Institute of Materials in the year of 1996.The main products consist of PPTC, CPTC and Chip Fuse for over-current protection ; ESD for over-voltage protection, TVS and Thyristor; Thermal Fuse, for over-voltage protection ; and BMS, MOSFET, Protection IC, SCF etc.
The product application covers Automotive Electronics, Consumer Electronics, Industrial & IT Equipment, Network Communication, Recharcheable Batteries, Security System Solution, Small Power Motor and Telecommunications.
Wayon is an ISO9001, ISO14001; TS16949 certified company .Major products are UL, TUV and CSA approved.