Field Application Engineer – Technical Sales Engineer Americas (Japan)
Field Application Engineer – Technical Sales Engineer (w / m)
Applicant must be well connected with both OEMS and EMS companies in the electronic industry for active + passive components and systems of electrical engineering.
- 10+ years sales and management experience combined with a proven track record of success in a similar industry
- Established contacts and relationships with potential business partners in key markets, particularly distribution, EMS and OEMs involved in the electronic system is a plus.
- Exceptional management skills and experiences building sales teams.
Karl Kruse GmbH & Co. KG is a leading global distributor in the distribution of electronic components, with headquarters in Dusseldorf. For the development of new markets, we are looking for a sales engineer in the fields of Automotive, Consumer Goods, FPGA, Healthcare, Hi-Rel, IoT, Industry, Lighting, Renewable Energy, Power, RF& Wireless.
Your tasks include:
- Acquisition of new customers & orders
- Expansion and maintenance of national and international customer relationships
- Creation of forecast / budget
- Conducting negotiations on price and framework conditions
- Project support as an interface between our customers and suppliers
- Implementation of the sales strategy and sales targets in accordance with the guidelines of the management
- Acquisition of existing customers
- Ensuring proper costing and quoting
- A successfully completed university degree (FH, Uni) in the field of electronics, preferably with a focus on electrical engineering or an adequate technical education
- A pronounced customer orientation and technical understanding
- Organizational talent, team spirit and communication skills
- Independent working methods as well as a high level of initiative and responsibility
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and relevant ERP systems
- Willingness to travel and driver’s license required
- Sure manner, open communication style, teamwork
- Fluent English spoken and written is required
- Enjoyment of sales and a winning personality
- A challenging task with very good development opportunities for independent and creative solutions, supported by a dynamic team.
- Thanks to Kruse’s varied fields of activity, our employees are offered a wide variety of career opportunities worldwide.
- Working from the home office is possible and flexible working hours.
- We expect you to work independently in a family atmosphere with performance-based pay and good development opportunities
Have we piqued your interest?
- Karl Kruse GmbH & Co. KG
Human Resources Department
- + 49-211-27403530
- + 49-211-27403533